Mail PassView is a very effective Email password finder today. It supports Password recovery on accounts: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Windows Live Mail, … and are using bulk Mail browsing applications such as: MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Express, IncrediMail. If you accidentally forget your login password, Mail PassView will help you find it again.
Mail PassView is software that supports you to recover passwords for Email quickly and simply, using utilities you can recover information such as: Password, account details, … Here Software will share how to retrieve Email password using Mail PassView.
How to Find Email Password with Mail PassView
Step 1: Download and install Mail PassView on your computer. You can download the latest version of Mail PassView here
– Open the mailpv file.exe under Administrator privileges in the compressed folder.
- You must use one of the bulk Mail browsing tools to use this software. With browsing Mail online, it cannot be used.
Step 2: View information
– After opening the file, Mail PassView will statistics information about the Mail account such as: Name (account name), Application (connecting application), Email (full email address), User (username), Password (password) and some other information such as: Server, Server Port, Secured, Type, Profile, Password Strength, SMTP ServerSMTP Server Port.
– And you can see details on the interface.
To restore the Pass for Email, right-click on the Mail account that needs to retrieve the password —> select Properties.
– The Propenties panel will show you your account details.
With the Mail PassView tool, you are completely assured of forgotten Password. Just follow the above operations, you can easily retrieve the password for Email and not miss important Emails, in addition, if you lose your Gmail account password, you can retrieve your gmail password through the Gmail password reset article that Taimienphi introduced
When using Gmail, have you ever wondered if you can rename gmail, replace gmail name with another name? If you want to rename Gmail, check out our How to Rename Gmail for the most accurate setup. Good luck!